Wednesday, July 22, 2009

BoscoeDUCK?!


So yesterday I am at Murphy Park in Springdale and the duck on the right in the photo above comes waddling up to me.

Another bread beggar you say? No say I.

This duck came up to me... are you ready...

WAGGING ITS TAIL!

It then proceeded to rub on my leg. It would not leave me alone and I have never seen another duck do this. I decided this must be the re-incarnation of Boscodog, "Boscoeduck".

BTW the duck on the left kept trying to make sweet, sweet love to Boscoeduck so I guess Boscoeduck is a girl duck.

Here's a photo of her giving the same treatment to some folks with bread.


There were more ducks at the park than I have ever seen there before.


These guys must have been from a cloning experiment gone wrong or ducks and rabbits have more in common than you think.


Last one


Enjoy!

1 comment:

Marc F. Henning said...

sold out on the feature hunt again eh? :)

the Boscoeduck bit made me laugh.