Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Dega!


Back from the Aaron’s 499 at the Talladega Super Speedway this past weekend.

Wow!

I went as a member of the Theo’s Pizza Race Team (no we did not have a car in the race) from New Orleans.




Man can these guys do it right, big assed R.V., primo parking and all the food and booze you can eat.





For those who don’t know Theo’s Pizza is the pizza restaurant in New Orleans my friends Jammer, Ted and Greg opened a few years ago. If you ever in the Big Easy you should definitely check them out.
What can I say about the race? I’m hooked? It was incredible? Awesome?
Well it was all of the above.
I have posted a gallery to my webpage with some rocking pix in it so check them out by clicking here.





Enjoy!

4 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

yeeehaww! you're now an official Redneck.

Melissa said...

from now on you can only chew on straw and you have to marry your cousin.

Neemah said...

Shake and bake!

Beth said...

is that mark kryzanowsky??? what a small world... laura is a good friend of mine!