Monday, October 08, 2007

Helena Back!


Well, I am back from the 2007 Arkansas Blues and Heritage Festival in Helena, Arkansas. The music was great, the campground was crazy and the weather was hot. No, really, really, REALLY HOT!
This year we took a side trip to Clarksdale Mississippi to visit the blues club Ground Zero.


While we were in Clarksdale we also stopped at Cat Head Records and saw Mr. Tater "The Music Maker" playing on their front porch. I have seen Tate playing on the street in Helena during the festival in years past. I guess this year he decided to stay home.


Again the music was great but the weather was hot so most of our activity was limited to the hours after sunset. Here is one from Friday night, I don't remember who he is so I'll call him 'Fez'.


Here is Roy Book Binder playing on Saturday.


I have created a photo gallery of all my KBBF photos this year and years past. Please check it out and enjoy!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

great photos, as always.

Neemah said...

I'll have to stay longer next year. Nice pics!

Robbie Hammer said...

Nice stuff Zac. Reallylike the shot of Tater.