Monday, May 05, 2008

Floaters!


Sunday we floated the Buffalo River from Ponca to Kyle’s landing. This was the first float of my season and it was beautiful. We had planned for a really big group, 26 total, but by the time Sunday morning rolled around we only had 15. The group included my parents and their friends from Little Rock and my cousin Matt from Boca Raton Florida.


Matt said this was his first canoe trip and there will be many more in his future. I hope he is right.


Here are a few more pix






Enjoy!

3 comments:

ivester said...

Yeah, I'm definitely gonna have to get in on one of these trips. Looks like tons of fun!

Neemah said...

Couldn't ask for a prettier day. What time did you all make it off the river? That was a long drive back to the Rock!

Anonymous said...

WE walked in our front door in LR @ 10:00. got to LR around 9:30.