Saturday, November 10, 2007

Rocky Top!


Early this morning I drove to Springdale, jumped on a Stephens Inc. jet and headed to Knoxville, Tennessee, to shoot the University of Arkansas Razorbacks as they took on the University of Tennessee Volunteers.


This is not the first-time I have flown on the jet and will not be the last, but every time I fly it is a rush just like my first time.


Yeah, we're a bunch of pimps.


The front of the plane...


And the rear.

Did you know there is a magazine dedicated to the "Private Jet Lifestyle"?


And at $35.00 an issue quite a deal. I guess if you can afford the jet, you can afford the mag.


Just in case you were wondering what Tennessee looked like when you're traveling nearly 600 MPH at 41,000 feet.


By the way, Arkanss lost to Tennessee 13-34.

4 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

Yes we live large working for Stephens Media. We're like rock stars minus the money, fame and women throwing their underwear at us on the sidelines....unless Bubba Hog counts.

Zac, Now you see how I got a real seat instead of the couch on the way to Knoxville. Notice how I'm hustling to get my gear to the cargo hold in photo No. 3 so I can get on the plane. I didn't want to get stuck sitting next to Ryan on the couch.

Melissa said...

Glad to know my future raise with this company pays for the jet fuel to cart these rock stars around. I'm sorry, 'award' winning rock stars... minus the fame, women and underwear.

Robbie Hammer said...

I bet the ride was more exciting than the game.

Nathan Allen said...

So, Marc, have you ever sat on the couch!?!