Monday, August 17, 2009

Let's Roll!

I awoke this morning to find my neighbors had been"rolled" during the night.


When I saw this it put a smile on my face, even though it was like 8 a.m. on a Monday morning.

Personally I have only been "rolling" once. It was when I was about 14 and we got caught. We got caught because it was only like 9:30 or 10 at night, way too early but we weren't allowed out much later than that.

I am ashamed to admit I did not even know my victims, they were friends of the friend I was with. When we got caught they were like "And who are you?"

How embarrassing.

1 comment:

Don said...

Dude, the summer I was 14 rolling was what we did every Friday and Saturday nights. (Texarkana was woefully boring.)Our goal was to get the cops called on us. It happened maybe once. We terrorized a particular house in the neighborhood so much that the man of the house started to lie in wait. One night we were tossing the paper when he burst out the front door, fell down on his front steps and chased about 5 of us across the street. A couple of my buddies tried to hide in some bushes but the victim tracked them down easily. He popped out a little camera and lit up the night with the flash, then screamed, "Gotcha." But nothing ever happened to us. I guess the film didn't turn out.