Monday, May 04, 2009

Cool Tools!


This blog post is just a shout out for Kevin Kelly's Cool Tools, another blog I really enjoy.

The editors of the blog update it each weekday with a new "cool tool". I can't even begin to remember how many times I've seen an item on the blog and thought "Man, I need that."

I created the photo above at Tilt Shift Maker, a link I found on Cool Tools.

In addition to Cool Tools the rest of Kelly's website is pretty cool too.

If you haven't checked it out you should.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Freshy fresh

Bruce Sterling said...

Help us out at COOL TOOLS and mail in something you know well that the rest of the world should know about. I'm the new editor. And, yes, I egosurf the site.

Photography from Arkansas, heck yeah, I'd listen. There's a new camera born every week.

Bruce Sterling, bruces@well.com

Marc F. Henning said...

That's cheating. :)