Thursday, March 19, 2009

I know you, you know me!


In my many years at the paper I have always watched for but never caught any of our feather friends at Murphy Park in Springdale crossing the street... Today I got my chance.

As I was cruising the park looking for a feature I spied this foursome walking down the street with a huge truck behind them. It cracked me up so I parked and got into position to take some photos.

By the time I got where I wanted to be the driver had gone around his moving roadblock, these animals had finished their journey from the park and they were gorging themselves on some berries or something across the street. 

Like a duck to water I figured sooner or later they would be moving back to the park so here I sat until they decided lunch was finished and they were headed home... so I waited... and waited... then waited some more... and then this "Beatles-esque" photo appeared. 


Very Abby Road.


Enjoy!

5 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

did you hear the rumor that the second goose on the left is dead?

daphne said...

love it!
Beatles 4Ever!
mom

Anonymous said...

Imagine all the geese
living life in peace
woo hoo hoo ooo

Z-Man said...

Lucky for them they live in Springdale and not Bella Vista!

LiveStill Photography said...

Marc is right... in fact, I believe that goose's gaggle got 'gatted by a lunatic with a bow and arrow.