Friday, September 26, 2008

Take Two!

My second shot at Video for the Morning News. I think it is pretty good and a lot better than my first effort.

If you dont recall my first effort, a short video about rain this spring, you aren't missing much. If you feel you mus see it here is a link.

Please enjoy my masterpiece.


A short video from the 2008 Bikes, Blues and BBQ in Fayetteville Arkansas.
Click here to view



BTW, This video would not be what it is without the extra video from Spencer and the production expertise of Michelle. Thanks guys.

2 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

Good job man. I was really impressed. You kept it moving. Didn't get boring. Keep it up and you're just one step away from wearing shorts all day, driving a live truck and having a crush on the on-air personality you work with all day.

Andy Shupe said...

Good stuff...Saw you on Dickson but you didn't hear me for some reason...:)