Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fatso!

News Flash.... I'm fat.

I'm not going to post a photo of my fat ass but take my word for it or check out some previous posts, I am fat.
Since my birthday last October I have been on the ol' See-Food diet.
That's right, I see food and I eat food.
Good news though, this week I began exercising and the E.L.F. (Eat Less Food) diet.
To aid in my weight loss and new healthy lifestyle my managing editor and I signed-up for “Train for the Cure”, a seven session training program with UA Track Coach McDonnell and former and current U of A track stars to be prepared for the "Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure" 5K on April 19, 2008.
We had our first session Tuesday during which I ran one mile in 13 minutes and 36 seconds. I know, not a blazing fast speed, but I haven’t run in… well forever.
Hopefully by April 19 I will be a lean mean running machine.

8 comments:

Marc F. Henning said...

how about the E.O.L. (Eat Out Less) diet. that's the prob down there in Sdale. nobody brings their lunch to work. i'm with you though Z-Man. i certainly could stand to lose some lb's as well. but i'm not cutting down on the beer damnit! life's too short to live without beer.

Mark Buffalo said...

Good luke Dude.

Anonymous said...

way to go Z. Cant wait to see get back down to your fightin weight.

Melissa said...

so your affair with mexican food is on hold?

great to hear you have a program to follow. It's hard to start any type of weight loss system. best of luck zman

Z-Man said...

La Migra killed my love of Acambaro. It would appear that documented workers and American citizens don't have the flair for mexican food and customer service the illegals workers did.

Andy Shupe said...

That's awesome, man. Don't sell the Jeep now.

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you!
xox

Anonymous said...

I'm telling you, go kosher and the pounds will drop. It's almost scary. :)