Friday, September 15, 2006

The Best Mom in the World!!!!

Here is a picture of me and my mom we took using the iSight camera built into her new MacBook Pro.

My mom is a woman who will be listed in the annals of history next to Golda Meir, Mother Teresa, Hillary Rodham Clinton, Margret Mead, Selma Resnick, Susan B. Anthony, Clara Barton and Florence Nightingale, to name a few.
The MacBook Pro is her first Mac and she has yet to see the light. I think that all these years of using a pc has beaten her down and she is reluctant to accept the Mac as the one true computing platform and answer to all of her technology problems. I am sure with my expert guidance she will learn to love the new Mac along with HDTV, TIVO, DVDs, Caller ID, GPS, Smart House Technology, Home Theater Surround Sound and Night Vision.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you are the BEST KID in the world!
Love
Mom

Anonymous said...

Best 30yr old KID in the world.

Anonymous said...

Mom and son---what a great pair! What a guy---to compliment his mom. How cool is that?